HMRC Forms

The forms are either online forms or in PDF format. The forms can be viewed in your browser. To view the PDF forms you need Adobe Acrobat Reader (or an equivalent PDF reader) installed on your PC.


  • 64-8 Authorising your agent form
  • CH2 Child benefit claim form
  • BR19 Application for a state pension statement
  • CWF1 Register if you are self-employed or a sole trader
  • P11D(b) Return of class 1a national insurance contributions due
  • Starter Checklist Employee without a form P45
  • P46: Car Car provided for the private use of an employee or director
  • Self Assessment payment slip Use this payment slip to pay by post
  • VAT1 Application for registration
  • VAT2 Partnership details
  • VAT7 Application to cancel your VAT registration
  • VAT65A Application for refund of VAT paid in an EU state for businesses not registered in any EU state
  • VAT68 Request for transfer of a registration number
  • More HM Revenue & Customs forms Click here to access more HM Revenue & Customs forms.


We work on a fixed fee basis with no hidden charges and free telephone advice for existing customers. Contact Rajjak Associates in London today for all of your accountancy requirements.